“Relaxing flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Flight from Philadelphia to Bermuda was relaxing and landed early with no problems. Suggest they add some kind of gluten free pretzel or cracker to the snack offering.

Write a ReviewReviews (48,130)

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My husband is Executive Platinum, so I always find it fascinating to watch how they treat him on a flight right next to me, and proceed with treating me like a regular old passenger (that they don't really care about). I understand he earned this treatment, but the airline could try and be less obvious. Perhaps try being equally friendly to ALL passengers...

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We purchased 4 months in advance PTY/DCA for less than 350. Economy class. we can take 2 baggage per person, no food or wifi, but seats are comfortable, Service is acceptable, Not a big deal, but this time we waited in the tarmac for 1 hour at MIA, I dealt with it. Overall for the price I will say AA gets 5 stars review.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I booked three tickets online with priceline and chose seats on the American websites so that all three of us can seat together. Now when I check in, the seats are all separate now. I called in and they told me basically if you pay, you can seat together. Such a scam! Never fly with American again!

2  Thank ferfbn932u4
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Never again. Last minute gate change, guy working at the desk was very rude and pushy then grabbed my girlfriends bag and said "you are checking this now" and we were towards the front of the line. Didn't give us a choice. Will never fly this airline again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank chandler m