“London to New York - One of the best flights I have had in recent times”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Main Cabin Extra is a must if you are 6ft or over in height, the six inches of leg room makes a big difference and doesn't lead to leg cramps... Great in flight service from the crew throughout the journey. Food was amazing - and better than to be expected for in flight meals. All round passenger and customer service cannot be faulted except for a complete system failure in Heathrow prior to departure which caused some uncertainty and stress and left us wondering if we were ever going to catch our flight due to not enough staff being available prior to bag drop which led to a communication issue for us and fellow passengers.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (52,423)

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Flight from Philadelphia to Bermuda was relaxing and landed early with no problems. Suggest they add some kind of gluten free pretzel or cracker to the snack offering.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My husband is Executive Platinum, so I always find it fascinating to watch how they treat him on a flight right next to me, and proceed with treating me like a regular old passenger (that they don't really care about). I understand he earned this treatment, but the airline could try and be less obvious. Perhaps try being equally friendly to ALL passengers...

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We purchased 4 months in advance PTY/DCA for less than 350. Economy class. we can take 2 baggage per person, no food or wifi, but seats are comfortable, Service is acceptable, Not a big deal, but this time we waited in the tarmac for 1 hour at MIA, I dealt with it. Overall for the price I will say AA gets 5 stars review.

Date of travel: September 2017
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I booked three tickets online with priceline and chose seats on the American websites so that all three of us can seat together. Now when I check in, the seats are all separate now. I called in and they told me basically if you pay, you can seat together. Such a scam! Never fly with American again!

2  Thank ferfbn932u4