“Very good service !”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The staff was very helpful, seats are reasonable, not like spirit . Keep it up, American Airlines !
Even for short flight, they provide little snacks.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (45,352)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The flight was a decent length long haul. However, it did not feel like that due to the top class on-board entertainment. Everything else was fairly standard but the entertainment was better than most. When it came to food it was pretty sub-par. What was alarming was the amount of plastic used for the food wrappings. After I was done eating I was swimming in plastic waste.

I got to give props to the flight attendants and their customer service skills. They handled every situation with class.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My family and I had three stops between INDY and Belize and three stops between Belize and INDY during the Christmas vacation! Everybody told me that we were crazy to make all those stops in a day. I have been flying AA for more than the past quarter century, and I am a woman of faith. Our round trip was tight but seamless. The attendants asked other passengers to be considerate and let connecting passengers off first. For the most part it worked. Great pilots and flight attendants!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Flight crew very attentive. Movie interesting. Check in to departure in fll. Priority boarding went without a hitch. Flight crew attended to all request apropiatly.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Will NEVER fly them again even if offered FREE travel. Arrived in Dallas and flight cancelled due to mechanical issue. Customer service desk did not know how to reschedule flight. Kept insisting that we were booked on economy and not premium economy. Booked us onto a partner airline, rushed our tailend out there to find that there was only 1 seat on that flight. What the heck was she thinking? So British Airways had to reschedule us again, and we tailend back to another terminal and waited for an AA flight out to London, connecting to Barcelona. Surprise, surprise, another mechanical issue so flight was cancelled. Then we had to be rerouted again on a different flight (another AA flight on economy this time) and the service was horrible. We were scheduled to arrive originally at 0830 on Jan 11 but did not get there till Jan 11, 2000. No compensation, bag delayed for 5 days. Took 3 days to file claim upon return and never got back the difference for flying economy. Paid a premium of approximately $400 between economy and premium and an additional $165.27 for domestic leg of travel seats upgrade. Only got back the domestic portion. Nothing on the difference between premium and economy on the international leg. No food compensation either for the 12 hour delay. And the AA staff informed us that he never flies AA when on his own time either due to the many issues. There was a lady at the airport who has been there for over 2 days trying to get home to Spain. Poor lady was in tears as she had young ones to get home to. And another passenger was all frustrated because the terminal staff did not know how to "logistically" reschedule his flight!! Such a DISGRACE and this airline should not carry the AMERICAN name. When we got home the UBER driver said, "let me guess, you flew AA" at start of our conversation when he asked how it was. The amazing thing is none of the employees care. I have never had a steward sneeze on my food either.. STUPID WORST AIRLINE OF THE CENTURY.