“great flight experience”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I took american airlines from Toronto to Dallas and on to Lake Charles and then flew back from Houston to Dallas and Toronto. it was all good but the last flight from Dallas to Toronto was the best. We boarded 1 hr late because of the storm in Toronto and when we were out on the tarmac the pilot told us there would be another delay. He said he would not take us back to the gate because then they would cancel the whole flight until the next day so no one wanted that to happen. we were comfortable and they gave us water to drink and after about an hour we were on our way and had a good flight. What impressed me was how that the pilot kept us up yo date on what was happening. That was much appreciated. I will be using American Airlines again

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (48,127)

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I decided to give myself a birthday treat and fly first class on the way back from a golf trip. I was pleased with the legroom and the flight attendant was very attentive.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

American always does a great job and this was no exception. American is always my preference when we fly. The plane was not equipped with video screens for movies which made the 2+ hour flight a bit boring. No big deal.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

AA did a pretty good job navigating through maybe the worst storm in North-Eastern region since Sandy. After three unsuccessful landing attempts, we were detoured to Charlotte at around 3 PM and finally got the go by 5 PM. Happy ending and thanks to the pilot for the transparent communication and the flight attendants for staying cool through the turbulence.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Like most, I want to pay the least for a flight. I purchased a flight to Chicago. I knew I would be able to get buy with carry on. But AA now charges for overhead storage so I whipped out a roll on that fits under the seat. I also had a disposable bag with food for the flight since they do not feed you. At the airport check in kisok I was denied a boarding past until an agent came over and visually inspected my bag. Once at the gate, I was put, along with others with this type of low price ticket, at the very back of the boarding line. (No matter where your seat was). I was again subjected to a visual inspection to make sure my bag was not larger than allowed. How do I know this, because one woman who had missed her boarding group was with us and was pulled out of the line because she had a carry on bag. Once she showed her ticket she was allowed to board. All of this is very petty and should not be allowed. We should at least return to the old days when you were allowed check luggage. This pettiness has made me unwilling to fly AA again.