“AA Flight from SFO to Cruise from Galveston, TX”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Joined family cruise in Galveston, TX from San Francisco (SFO) on American Airlines ( AA ) to Dallas-Ft Worth (DFW) with quick connection to Hobby Airport in Houston. .

Write a ReviewReviews (48,060)

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I fly a lot on American because they go where I need them to be. Not much else to say. Delta may be slightly better at customer comfort.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

The flight to Frankfurt was handled by British Airways but booked on American. It was. Thursday evening flight in April and I had 3 seats to myself. Movies were very good with lots to choose from. Seat was still hard, but lots of knee room. Food was good, not great. Very clean, great service. On,y negative was changing flights in Heathrow. I will swim before I go tomHeathrow again. Rude, slow security. RT trip on American. Monday morning flight and I had 2 seats. Same thing - clean, lots of knee space (I am 5’6”). Only down side was signage in Frankfurt airport and very slow baggage check. Took an hour.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Flight was extremely smooth. Check in process was quick but they did overbook the flight forcing two or three passengers to take a voucher. From what I understand this is commonplace with American so I made sure to check-in on the mobile app as early as possible. Seats were very comfortable and were easy to sleep in which was great considering the length of the flight. In flight entertainment and refreshments were fairly standard. Pilot was extremely smooth on the takeoff and landing.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely comfortable flight. We had connecting flights that all connected well and our flights were all on time... we even had our cabin baggage checked for free at the gate.... so much ease to travel hands free