“Good flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice waiting area for pre boarding. One cafeteria and restrooms nearby. Organized boarding by groups. Reasonable comfortable seats for long flight, + 7hours. Reasonable service by flight attendants. Awful food for a long flight. Nice tranquil flight.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (40,065)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At this time of year, weather can be a huge factor in how pleasant a flight is -- I acknowledge that. The difference lies in those other factors, the ones the flight crew CAN control, and one example is the coffee -- by the time the beverage cart reached my seat in the aft section, the flight attendant was apologetic about the coffee not being hot enough. She offered to return to the galley and make a fresh pot, and even though I declined the offer, the FACT of the offer revealed a lot about the culture of this flight crew, and by extension, the culture of the airline.
None of us can control the weather, or predict power outages or mechanical issues. But it's nice to know that the people ensuring your safety are thoughtful enough to start a fresh pot of coffee.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice but no where close to First Class to Europe. The food was average and services were less classy. Someone turned the heat on the plane....These were people coming back from Hawaii to Texas....We all wanted it cool and I had to confront all the flight attendants to get them to turn it down from 85 degrees. WOW

1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have never been so disappointed in an airlines in my entire life! American has reduced the space on their flights so much that it has become ridiculously uncomfortable. But my biggest issue with this airline is what happened from Miami back to Tulsa. Our flight was delayed out of Antigua due to some storms in the Miami area, which I get. After the delay, they boarded us and we sat for a while not moving. Then the pilot came on and indicated that maintenance was wanting to replace all the old beverage carts with new ones. Remember, we were already delayed by an hour! After two hours, (one sitting on the plane) we started to back away from the gate. We arrived home at 3:00 in the morning due to the delays. Why they decided to delay us further to replace beverage carts is beyond me. If I can get away with it in the future, I will not be flying American

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were flying with a connection in Chicago. the first part was ok, but from Chicago to Vancouver it was not really:: the air conditioning was going up and down: from freezing cold to very hot and back again. Chicago is not very convenient airport to chose from. We'll try to avoid this flight in future.