“International Flights - Be Prepared”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am an American Airline fan and have flown Internationally before so cannot believe I failed to check on the plane type and style. An older plane across International waters can be frustrating when you don't have a personalized screen on your chair to pick your movies, etc. Check the details of your plane with American!
Airport Info - recognize Lisbon airport is one of the hardest I have had to travel out of - it took over three hours and eight passport checkpoints to finally catch the bus to get to the plane on the tarmac. Pack your patience and walking shoes because it is crazy.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (39,955)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

overall great experience flying from Chicago to Cabo San Lucas, first time flying with children. Check in at Ohare Chicago was very smooth even despite very long lines, but they were very fast and efficient. No problems boarding or with seating. very smooth flight going. Coming home we had a layover in Dallas for three hours and plan was delayed an additional 1 hour for "maintaineance" whatever that was but the plane we finally boarded was accommodating with every individual seat having its own screen in front of them with choices of movies or games. Turned out to be a very smooth flight home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flew standby after cancelling our return on Southwest because we needed to get home on time, and SWA seems to never be on time. Last minute fares were good, service was great, and we not only departed and arrived on time, we were actually a little early.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The ladies at the front counter were not helpful, I would say even rude when it came to service. I even had to ask for help from the manager and he did nothing at all. I was quite disappointed. As a regular traveler and flying on Business I expected much better service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Plane was on the smaller size, but flight was quick, easy, comfy and safe! I suffused pre-picking your seats. I did and was glad I got a window seat!