“Nice crew, ontime flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During the Polar Vortex, Jan 2019, our synchro ice skating team had to make it to Detroit, MI for a competition. Southwest cancelled our flight two times. We switched over to American booking the same day as departure. They were very helpful in getting our group of 20 booked and checked in at the airport. We wouldn't have made it without AA, and our team came in 4th place. Thanks, American Airlines.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (54,277)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The planes were new and very good. The flight attendants were quite pleasant. The food was predictably not very good. There was a good selection of entertainment on most sections and flight information was available.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I traveled in AA operated by British Airways. Last two times I had flown Lufthansa and this was the first time experience with American Airlines/British Airways. Service was amazing. Air hostesses were very courteous. Food could be better. They served only chicken for non vegetarians. No other meat options.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first flight ever on American was in First Class, the service was impeccable. When they announced a “special perk” to get a credit card with two free flights we bit. As I attempted to book a flight to San Diego I found it was next to impossible. Yes, we were offered a flight from Minneapolis to Boston to Orlando to San Diego, but as that would involve over 14 hours of flight time I demirrud. The only direct flight anywhere in the vacinity was to Phoenix so we booked it. Not the vaca we anticipated but got us near. Flight was delayed, not airlines fault, buteven though upgraded seats so close I got dizzy viewing screen in front of my seat. Since the credit card cost $95. and upgraded seats $30. each both ways hardly free. Back to Delta I guess.

Date of travel: February 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As we were boarding our flight for home, we were stopped on the stairs and told our carry on luggage had to be checked for weight balance. They scanned my boarding pass, whisked away my luggage, and never thought it would make it home. I had no ID tag on it, as I planned to just have it with me. I was impressed that my luggage did in fact make it to Pgh, even after a layover in Charlotte! Thank you AA!