“Perfect start to finish.”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 26 October 2023

It's so hard to pick an airline when all you see is negative reviews. I just wanted to take a minute and give my experience. I flew out of Chicago to London and back a week later. We boarded on time both ways, was in the air on time and actually landed early. Staff were friendly all the way through. I think the food and snacks were perfect. Already planning my next trip and I hope I can find an American itinerary that works for me.

Reviewed 26 October 2023

When I arrived in Dallas the person responsible for connecting the ramp from the plane to the terminal couldn't aligned the ramp to the plane. We had to wait on the plane for approximetely 20 minutes. I guess AA doesn't train there employees. This information came from the pilot.

Reviewed 26 October 2023

Initially the plane was suppose to board at 6:20 am, so we began our journey yesterday morning at 2:30 am. After getting ready and traveling to the airport we receive a notification that the flight has been pushed pack until 10 am which is fine, we decided we would just sleep in the rental for 3 hrs, we have an infant that is traveling with us and we thought it would be best to let him sleep. Then we get notified that the flight has been pushed back to 11 which would cause us to miss our connecting flight. Customer service sucked balls, offering a different flight for $150 a person or the other option would be we could travel for 27 hrs in total vs the 11 hr one initially booked. So we had to stay an additional day, pay the additional fees, hotel fees and the return flight tomorrow still will be ridiculous

1  Thank Tracey P
Reviewed 26 October 2023

They rebooked us due to weather to arrive 2 days later, didn't offer a refund, we lost the money on our hotel stay. They didn't try to get us in earlier. The staff on the phone weren't helpful and one gentleman was combative. Will never fly American Airlines again, they can keep the voucher. Absolute clown show.

1  Thank Roam32145475499
Reviewed 26 October 2023

I shared my experience with AA customer service in the form of a complaint and was given a scripted response that didn't address my complaint at all and was less than empathetic or helpful. The bottom line is that I am a disabled passenger and unfortunately got sick on the last leg of my flight from DFW to TRI after take off and shortly before landing. I was told to hold on to my vomit bag for the entire flight after being told the garbage was full.... roughly 15 mins after takeoff. It's hard enough to deal with being sick and apologetic to the people around you but then to have to HOLD IT ALL FLIGHT LONG is just wrong.

1  Thank Bushcrew4
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.