“The best airlines so far in Asia”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first experience flying with ANA Airlines and it was amazing experience. from the first boarding it's very well-managed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. they were really pampering you out. The meal set was amazing, the served you non-stop various beverages. I like the movie entertainment as it's quite update but could be added more various of movies and musics. Overall my flight with ANA is pleasant, i would definitely using ANA again for my future trip.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (8,154)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service is great. I’ll only point out the two things that didn’t go as well for me. The entertainment is lacking in variety and shows in English. Lots of movies but not a lot of good TV show options. I also made the mistake of ordering a special meal. I wanted low lactose to avoid getting milk based products. Otherwise I wanted a normal meal. What I got seemed to be low sodium and received drinks like Soy milk when others got water with the meal. Uh why the substitution for water? Don’t know. Also the food was different and lacked any seasoning while I could see the regular meals looked much better.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank chtown2017
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was snowing in Narita at the scheduled flight departure time. As Tokyo does not snow often, I had expected the flight to be delayed. But, to my surprise, it was perfectly on time. It appears that the airport and the airline have learnt how to deal with the situation. The services provided in the lounge and later in the cabin are excellent. The meals are delicious. I would certainly use the same airline again in future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time flying with ANA, and I was pleasantly surprised! The flight attendants were all super pleasant and courteous and attentive- which I think is a stark difference from American airline flight attendants in general (in my opinion).

I thought the food selections were a refreshing change from United Airlines which is what I usually fly. Although if you are not an adventurous eater, you may not have enjoyed the food as much as I did. I didn’t know what half the items were on my tray but I didn’t really care because I ate them all and everything was scrumptious!

Flying through Tokyo seemed to be a nightmare in both directions... not the fault of the airline necessarily... on my outbound flight we had to wait a long time in the plane at the gate before a de icer was able to treat the aircraft...we waited over an hour. But at least the flight attendants offered us drinks and snacks during that delay.

And on my return flight, there were additional delays at Tokyo due to a lack of air traffic controllers or something like that and we had to circle around for about 45 minutes.

Oh, and I am a big Star Wars fan and really enjoyed the Star Wars themed flight! When we boarded they had the Star Wars theme music playing, and there were SW-themed items on the plane including messages from C3-PO and R2-D2. fun!!

I would definitely fly on ANA again!

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

ANA First Class is a wonderful experience. From taking away your clothes in exchange for lounge wear to the service and meals it was a great experience. We slept well too. Recommended if you can swing it.