“Reasonable airline”
Review of Austrian Airlines

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Standard service. For the the economy light you can only take one bag up to 8kg. For ticket price of almost 300 Euros, this new trend by traditional is not one I like. Compared to Lufthansa and KLM where you are served a sandwich, on Austrian you only get the choice of a sweet or savory snack (wafer or salted biscuits/pretzels). Full range of drinks including alcohol on offer. Staff are friendly enough. Flights both legs pushed back later than scheduled but arrived at the destination on time.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (4,406)

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Well I flight a lot with Austrian for my business trips so it was a logical choice also for our family trip to BCN. And it was a good choice. Stewardes were nice and helpful, airplane was quite new and everything from check-in to landing went smoothly. And the price for tickets was reasonable. I think you can do wrong by choosing Austrian.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This was the cheapest and quickest flight to Milan we could find. would not fly them again. Staff were pretty off hand, not enough overhead lockers (many in our section unusable due to life boats or something in them, all in the same section though so some of our things were placed many rows away from us. would pay a few hundred dollars extra next time to fly with a better airline.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

My friend and I flew this airline for the first time and it was a great experience. The on line purchase of the tickets and specific seating was a breeze. i never fly anywhere with more than a carry on bag so I cannot comment on baggage fees. I learned many years ago that if you have no check in baggage getting off the plane and through customs is amazingly quick and simple. Not to mention no one can loose your luggage! And no matter how long you are away if you pack smart you only need a carry on bag. The service on board was good and we arrived on time to our final destination Vienna. The same was on the return flight. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful and I can certainly recommend.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Friendly welcome, nice seats with plenty of legroom. Inflight service was very nice and friendly. I have used Austrianm before,a nd it has álways been a pleasure