“Great flying experience!”
Review of Austrian Airlines

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Our first time on this airline in May. We were quite impressed with both service and seats. We had paid and selected two good seats early (only for 2 people, which was great). We didn't want to be in rows of three. Airport counter staff were courteous and helpful. Will certainly take this airline again!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Cory46
Write a ReviewReviews (5,391)

Reviewed 22 June 2018

First time on this airline. Legroom was agreeable. Service on the ground and inside the plane was not bad at all. (meals were ok) . Would travel on this airline in the future if I find good deal on the internet.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Ok, I was traveling in business class. But the service is good, the food is good and you feel welcome on board. Very good Austrian feeling in the plane.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The beginning of our travel was not great. I have tried to check in plenty of times. But the website didn’t let me go through the visa information. I tried to call Austrian airlines, but the recorder said that there tel is not working on a moment and that I can try to solve any problems only on web. Thanks to forums I found what to fill in the check in forms and then it worked. The rest of our trip was perfect. Nice craft on board, tasty food, smooth flight - absolutely no problems, only joy and happiness! Thanks Austria airlines

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Very convenient and comfortable.
Service was fine.
Vienna airport is easy place for connections. Not too big and busy