“Comfortable and convenient”
Review of Avianca

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a very convenient flight for those going to Brasilia as you don't arrive too late. The leg space is good and the flight left on time and arrived on time. There was nothing to complain about at all.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (12,516)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had economy class tickets but I got the upgrade to Business. Very nice cabin, staff very kind, however there are two points or opportunities to enhance: variety of the food and entertaintment, I found them a little poor according to the business class.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is as the worst experience I’ve ever had with an airline AVIANCA AIRLINE IS AWFUL
We got to the airport 2hrs early, hoping & praying the reviews I read we’re not true. As we are sitting at gate 1 for 1hr we were told to move to another gate, sat there for 45 min then moved back to gate 1 again, we finally asked where is the plane we have another connecting flight in Bogotá, she. says you’ll make it, needless to say, we made the flight after making a mad dash from gate 1 to Gate 20 NO GUARANTEE OUR LUGGAGE WOULD MAKE IT, 4of us were flying my husband &mine luggage made it but our friends didn’t, they had to wait until the next day
Word of advice THE REVIEWS ON THIS AIRLINE ARE TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, (FLYER BUYER BEWARE)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

DO not trust this company with your stuff, they have terrible client service: when you have a problem they just ignore all your attempts to contact them and are not taking their responsiblities.
I took a flight with them last October and at the check out they forced me to register my tent separately from my luggage. I said it would get lost because it is small but they didnt care. Obviously when I arrived at my destination, not only were both luggage and tent delayed 1 day because our flight was late, but the tent was never delivered. I have sent 3 messages on their client platforms, called many times and even went to their offices, and everytime they ackowledge the tent is missing and file some paperwork and say I will hear from them soon. It is June and I still haven't been contacted. CLearly the tent is lost or stolen, but the company refuses to offer conpensation. I trusted an object worth 500 euros (1.7 million COP) and they lost it and haven't even tried to find it. They probably hope that by ignoring me I will stop asking for decent service, but at least I can inform other passengers about how things are done by them.

2  Thank Camauby
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Avoid at all costs. After cancelling our flight it literally took them from 2pm til past midnight to get us on a flight the next day. We ended up being stuck at the Bogota airport for roughly 20 hours. Stuff happens, I get it... but the customer service was the worst I have witnessed for any company ever. They had 1, I repeat 1 agent work a line of 400 people. After waiting in line for 3 hours that 1 agent left and we were sent into a new different 3 hour line. The agents were rude and unable to speak English. I don’t expect them to be English but I do expect them to be polite. They also refused to give us anything for all the delays and hassles. They clearly discourage return business and with me they have succeeded.

1  Thank EliteParagliding