“Always on point”
Review of Bahamasair

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have flown with Bahamas Air three times this year, from Nassau Bahamas, to three different cities in the USA. Every trip has seen the outward and return flights on time and well run. Staff are friendly and helpful and luggage always arrived properly. If Bahamas Air is an option for a destination, it will be my airline of choice.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We were two couples trying to check in when we were told by Bahamas Airlines staff that somebody (we were given a name but we do not know that person at all) had called and asked our tickets to be refunded. Since the flight was overbooked we could not board and had to wait for reservations office to open at 8am. That means we would lose our flight and wait to board the next flight at 7pm!!! We went online and were able to see our bookings but online check-in was no longer available. The overbooking status was mentioned by one of their staff, which was later denied by the manager, so we have a feeling this whole refund story is something they made up in order to push us into the next flight. A total absurd! This is an ongoing issue. Waiting at the airport for staff to contact reservations. I will never recommend this airline to anyone!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I flew to Georgetown, and the service was great. The crew were friendly, the flight was smooth, and ONTIME.

An improvement.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Very bad and disrespectful airline. Customer service is horrendous. I was trying to cancel my flight and get a refund (with penalty) due to a problem with Bahamian immigration who discriminately refused us entry for no reason at all, so it was a force majeur kind of situation and still they refused to refund us any of the money. All they care about is their own pockets. Very bad experience and service. Never again!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

That was the best flight I ever went on. My ear did not hurt like every flight I go on the landing was on point. Beside the pilot your first check on is FREE!!!!! can not beat that.

3  Thank Tiffany H