“One of the best airline !!”
Review of Binter

Reviewed 31 October 2022

Binter is one of the best airline in the world I have came across without any doubt. Twice I had to cancel the tickets due to change in program and both the times I received my 100% refund within two days. During second time there was some mistake on my part but the ground staff at Gran Canaria airport was very helpful and sorted my problem within 10 minutes to my satisfaction. The check-in and boarding was very smooth and flight was very comfortable.
You can rely on Binter...

Date of travel: October 2022

Reviewed 17 September 2022

.... but that could have been due to the origin/destination combination. After all Funchal Airport is a bit of an experience anyway and the quaint terminal on Porto Santo has a charm all of its own.

Anyway, the short hop flights I took with this airline don't allow me to elaborate much on their longer flights - meals etc - but the experience I did have on these short hop jaunts was fun and fuss free. Nil issues with delays, friendly staff who had a pleasant manner and an agreeable time all round.

Date of travel: February 2022
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Paul L
Reviewed 13 September 2022

Slightly late taking off due to incoming flight landing late, but landing time was only slightly late, so no probs.
Baggage a bit slow at Tenerife North Airport, but that gave me time to do the car hire paperwork before cases arrived.
Overall a very good flight on a clean & comfortable plane.

36  Thank 256graemeb
Reviewed 29 August 2022

1st Binter flight in over a year & it went without a hitch.
This time on booking we had to choose our seats which is not a problem & speeds boarding.
Take off & landing were on time & baggage reclaim was fairly prompt.
Looking forward to our flight home

21  Thank 256graemeb
Reviewed 22 August 2022

The only way to fly between the North Atlantic islands, good staff, good timekeeping, good planes, nothing more to say.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank PHILLIP T
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.