“Best airline exp in ages!”
Review of Binter

Reviewed 1 February 2023

What a pleasurable experience! Great staff, COMFORTABLE seats, great amenities, clean and on time. Please remind all the other airlines that air travel should not be torturous. This is how you give a great experience and win customers. Thank you.

Date of travel: January 2023

Reviewed 4 January 2023

Crew very kind and professional. Good meal on board. Good price. At the arrival I had a problem with my luggage. A piece of the bag was broken. They immediately provided with a new bag, in 48 hours. Great. I travel very often with many air companies and can say: Binter is ok.

Date of travel: January 2023
Reviewed 16 November 2022

Awful. Flight cancelled, put on another flight but with boarding time same as original flight, then as I tried to board the flight the 100% thoroughly unpleasant flight assistant pushed me away and told me I had to get the next flight instead, with no explanation. I explained that I had a connecting flight with only 1hr to spare and I would miss it, which means I couldn't get back for my childcare, she shrugged and didn't care at all. No explanation. Just rudeness. Horrible. I begged other passengers to swop with me, no one would. Eventually a lovely Spanish man implored her for me, he apologised on her behalf for her rudeness, and then as the doors were closing, she grunted at me and pointed to the plane, I sprinted and made it with a few minutes to spare. I will never, ever fly with this mess of an airline again.

Date of travel: November 2022
Reviewed 31 October 2022

Binter is one of the best airline in the world I have came across without any doubt. Twice I had to cancel the tickets due to change in program and both the times I received my 100% refund within two days. During second time there was some mistake on my part but the ground staff at Gran Canaria airport was very helpful and sorted my problem within 10 minutes to my satisfaction. The check-in and boarding was very smooth and flight was very comfortable.
You can rely on Binter...

Date of travel: October 2022
Reviewed 17 September 2022

.... but that could have been due to the origin/destination combination. After all Funchal Airport is a bit of an experience anyway and the quaint terminal on Porto Santo has a charm all of its own.

Anyway, the short hop flights I took with this airline don't allow me to elaborate much on their longer flights - meals etc - but the experience I did have on these short hop jaunts was fun and fuss free. Nil issues with delays, friendly staff who had a pleasant manner and an agreeable time all round.

Date of travel: February 2022
1  Thank Paul L
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.