“Short but with real service, both ways”
Review of Binter

Reviewed 23 April 2023

Such a contrast from the low cost carriers. We flew in and out of Valverde on one of Binter's ATR 72-600s. Both ways were on time, had comfortable seats, entertainment via wifi if you didn't like the views of the islands as we flew over. Handing out face wipes, cups of water, biscuit and a boiled sweet for the descent was real service, well done Binter.

Date of travel: April 2023
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment

Reviewed 21 April 2023

I recently booked a flight with Binter Canarias. Unfortunately, my experience with this airline was extremely disappointing and my issue remains unresolved.To make matters worse, there is also a serious security concern that needs to be addressed.

Firstly, I arrived at the airport for my flight only to be told that my name was not on the passenger list, despite having a confirmed booking through edreams.com. This caused me significant inconvenience and stress, as I had to spend hours at the airport trying to resolve the issue.

After multiple attempts to contact Binter Canarias customer support, I discovered that someone had taken my seat using my boarding pass, which they obtained from the Station Manager of Binter Canarias in Mauritania who was present at the time. This is a serious security concern that needs to be addressed immediately.

I contacted Binter Canarias customer support to report the issue, but they seemed to misunderstand the situation and suggested that I had already traveled on my reservation, which was not the case. I had to send multiple follow-up emails to get any sort of response from them.

I am extremely disappointed in Binter Canarias and I will do whatever it takes to get an official apology from them and to ensure that their Station Manager in Mauritania is held accountable for their actions. This kind of behavior is unacceptable and it puts the safety and security of passengers at risk. I urge Binter Canarias to take this matter seriously and to take immediate action to address my issue and the security concern.

Reference Number: 2023/005404
Rating: 1/5 stars.
Date of experience: April 12, 2023

Date of travel: April 2023
Reviewed 15 March 2023

Robbed by Binter at check-in.

Forced to pay an extra 140 Euro when checking in.
Rude and hostile staff said that "Because of Brexit" we could no longer claim the Canary Islands residents discount.

Date of travel: February 2023
Reviewed 1 February 2023

What a pleasurable experience! Great staff, COMFORTABLE seats, great amenities, clean and on time. Please remind all the other airlines that air travel should not be torturous. This is how you give a great experience and win customers. Thank you.

Date of travel: January 2023
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 January 2023

Crew very kind and professional. Good meal on board. Good price. At the arrival I had a problem with my luggage. A piece of the bag was broken. They immediately provided with a new bag, in 48 hours. Great. I travel very often with many air companies and can say: Binter is ok.

Date of travel: January 2023
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.