“Binter dont care from the Top boss down.”
Review of Binter

Reviewed 16 June 2023

I had a horrible experience with Binter at Grenada airport. The staff at the check-in desk were the worse I had ever seen. They could not find my reservation even with my reservation number and passport. They tried once, and after that, they gave me no help. I called the Binter number, and they found it in 2 seconds. It was too late at that stage. The check-in desk also lied to me. Said I had to call before the flight to say I was coming. They were rude and did not care I was stranded. Binter customer service was a joke. The Grenada staff just lied. Customer service did not even ask why they could not find my reservation. I was able to find the email of the top person in Binter as I was so upset. He did not respond to my email. It just shows that Binter couldn't care less about their customers from the top down. Patchtic performance from all Binter staff concerned.

Date of travel: May 2023
    • Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank patrickoK6216CG

Reviewed 30 April 2023

I was actually quite surprised - cheapest option at the time and a very nice experience. Good and I think quite a new plane, good service, good food (meal included on the flight!). If I need to complain about anything is maybe one flight attendant who looked liked she didn't really have the best day...but that's it, can't fault the airline overall experience.
Also, note thatbthe printed magazines waiting for you in the seats are in spanish, but english version is available on airline wifi (airfi or something like that).

Reviewed 23 April 2023

Such a contrast from the low cost carriers. We flew in and out of Valverde on one of Binter's ATR 72-600s. Both ways were on time, had comfortable seats, entertainment via wifi if you didn't like the views of the islands as we flew over. Handing out face wipes, cups of water, biscuit and a boiled sweet for the descent was real service, well done Binter.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 21 April 2023

I recently booked a flight with Binter Canarias. Unfortunately, my experience with this airline was extremely disappointing and my issue remains unresolved.To make matters worse, there is also a serious security concern that needs to be addressed.

Firstly, I arrived at the airport for my flight only to be told that my name was not on the passenger list, despite having a confirmed booking through edreams.com. This caused me significant inconvenience and stress, as I had to spend hours at the airport trying to resolve the issue.

After multiple attempts to contact Binter Canarias customer support, I discovered that someone had taken my seat using my boarding pass, which they obtained from the Station Manager of Binter Canarias in Mauritania who was present at the time. This is a serious security concern that needs to be addressed immediately.

I contacted Binter Canarias customer support to report the issue, but they seemed to misunderstand the situation and suggested that I had already traveled on my reservation, which was not the case. I had to send multiple follow-up emails to get any sort of response from them.

I am extremely disappointed in Binter Canarias and I will do whatever it takes to get an official apology from them and to ensure that their Station Manager in Mauritania is held accountable for their actions. This kind of behavior is unacceptable and it puts the safety and security of passengers at risk. I urge Binter Canarias to take this matter seriously and to take immediate action to address my issue and the security concern.

Reference Number: 2023/005404
Rating: 1/5 stars.
Date of experience: April 12, 2023

Reviewed 15 March 2023

Robbed by Binter at check-in.

Forced to pay an extra 140 Euro when checking in.
Rude and hostile staff said that "Because of Brexit" we could no longer claim the Canary Islands residents discount.

Date of travel: February 2023
    • Customer service
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.