“wish all airlines were this nice to travel with!”
Review of Binter

Reviewed 4 September 2023

wonderful staff, punctual, cheap and efficient. not to mention the check in of big suitcases and stroller and car seat. hassle free up until the last minute! well done team!

Date of travel: September 2023
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money

Reviewed 18 July 2023

The flight was delayed due to extraordinary circumstances, such as adverse weather conditions, but the company did not inform me over SMS or e-mail, and the info about flight status on the company home page was inaccurate. This caused unnecessary costs for transfer to the airport and back which they do not want to refund despite all invoices wit precise transfer data. Very unfriendly customer service

Date of travel: June 2023
Reviewed 16 June 2023

I had a horrible experience with Binter at Grenada airport. The staff at the check-in desk were the worse I had ever seen. They could not find my reservation even with my reservation number and passport. They tried once, and after that, they gave me no help. I called the Binter number, and they found it in 2 seconds. It was too late at that stage. The check-in desk also lied to me. Said I had to call before the flight to say I was coming. They were rude and did not care I was stranded. Binter customer service was a joke. The Grenada staff just lied. Customer service did not even ask why they could not find my reservation. I was able to find the email of the top person in Binter as I was so upset. He did not respond to my email. It just shows that Binter couldn't care less about their customers from the top down. Patchtic performance from all Binter staff concerned.

Date of travel: May 2023
1  Thank patrickoK6216CG
Reviewed 30 April 2023

I was actually quite surprised - cheapest option at the time and a very nice experience. Good and I think quite a new plane, good service, good food (meal included on the flight!). If I need to complain about anything is maybe one flight attendant who looked liked she didn't really have the best day...but that's it, can't fault the airline overall experience.
Also, note thatbthe printed magazines waiting for you in the seats are in spanish, but english version is available on airline wifi (airfi or something like that).

Date of travel: April 2023
Reviewed 23 April 2023

Such a contrast from the low cost carriers. We flew in and out of Valverde on one of Binter's ATR 72-600s. Both ways were on time, had comfortable seats, entertainment via wifi if you didn't like the views of the islands as we flew over. Handing out face wipes, cups of water, biscuit and a boiled sweet for the descent was real service, well done Binter.

Date of travel: April 2023
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.