“Unacceptable behavior!”
Review of Binter

Reviewed 7 January 2024

After waiting 45 in front of the displayed boarding gate for our flight (while the display was still showing "go to gate" ) we decided to go to the information counter to ask if there is any info about this flight which seemed delayed.

We were told by the Binter representative that the flight is not existing anymore, not operational (while the display right above her desk was still showing "go to gate") and asked if we want to reschedule (as if... What the hell else could we like to do? Just stay in Gran Canaria forever!??? ) No single apologize for the inconvenience!

We asked to reschedule to the next flight only to hear that this flight is full because everyone else on our flight also wanted to reschedule! (again, what the hell did she think that people would like to do???).
We were then given one of the flights in the late evening as it seemed to be the only one with more seats available and not even a single apologize!

I asked if there is at least a pharmacy in the airport because my husband needed his medication (which could not wait until the evening when our new flight would be) and the answer was just a blunt "No", I asked if there is a doctor that we could see, again just a "No".

The crowning of this behavior was when a Spanish-speaking (probably local) lady asked, right next to me, to reschedule she received a seat on the next flight directly!

We then went to the boarding gate of the next flight and waited until boarding was over and indeed there were 3 more seats free but since we were already booked on thr evening flight... They gave the seats to other people who chose to not rebook but to try their luck waiting at the gate.

The whole behavior was wrong on so many levels... I don't even know which aspect was worse

Date of travel: January 2024

Reviewed 4 September 2023

wonderful staff, punctual, cheap and efficient. not to mention the check in of big suitcases and stroller and car seat. hassle free up until the last minute! well done team!

Date of travel: September 2023
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 18 July 2023

The flight was delayed due to extraordinary circumstances, such as adverse weather conditions, but the company did not inform me over SMS or e-mail, and the info about flight status on the company home page was inaccurate. This caused unnecessary costs for transfer to the airport and back which they do not want to refund despite all invoices wit precise transfer data. Very unfriendly customer service

Date of travel: June 2023
    • Customer service
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 16 June 2023

I had a horrible experience with Binter at Grenada airport. The staff at the check-in desk were the worse I had ever seen. They could not find my reservation even with my reservation number and passport. They tried once, and after that, they gave me no help. I called the Binter number, and they found it in 2 seconds. It was too late at that stage. The check-in desk also lied to me. Said I had to call before the flight to say I was coming. They were rude and did not care I was stranded. Binter customer service was a joke. The Grenada staff just lied. Customer service did not even ask why they could not find my reservation. I was able to find the email of the top person in Binter as I was so upset. He did not respond to my email. It just shows that Binter couldn't care less about their customers from the top down. Patchtic performance from all Binter staff concerned.

Date of travel: May 2023
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank patrickoK6216CG
Reviewed 30 April 2023

I was actually quite surprised - cheapest option at the time and a very nice experience. Good and I think quite a new plane, good service, good food (meal included on the flight!). If I need to complain about anything is maybe one flight attendant who looked liked she didn't really have the best day...but that's it, can't fault the airline overall experience.
Also, note thatbthe printed magazines waiting for you in the seats are in spanish, but english version is available on airline wifi (airfi or something like that).

Date of travel: April 2023
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.