“Quick and Efficient”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 17 November 2017

As a first time British Airways flyer, I was impressed with the service from Durban to Cape Town, South Africa. Service was very quick and efficient. Staff very professional and quick to address our needs. Check in process was easy. Online service was also ease to use.

Although the plane looked older, I was surprised that the seats are still cushiony and soft. I was afraid that I would be sore after a 3 hour flight. Wonderful crew on this flight, Kudos to all of you!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,638)

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The worst thing about flying BA Club from Hong Kong is that you have to use the Qantas lounge!

Check in at Hong Kong is simple in zone J and close to the security entrance.

The flight itself is as good as 12 hour plus flights can be and if travelling as a couple then the middle two rearward facing seats make a nice little 'cabin within a cabin' for a little privacy.

The seats are comfortable but could do with somewhere to keep the water bottle - if you lower the table then there is a small light constantly on.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 17 November 2017

First of all, if you book British Airways using American Airline miles, then be prepared to pay a large fee for doing so. Our Business class tickets to Prague cost us $800 a piece using American Miles. You do not find out until checkout if you are on AA.com.

We booked Business class using miles and we booked 5 months ahead of time. Hurricane Harvey caused the flight to be cancelled and BA rebooked us automatically. But they booked us to ECONOMY even though we had originally booked BUSINESS class. I know that business seats were available because they offered to SELL me a seat for $1000 even though I had already paid for business class on the original flight. Twice, I was on the phone with customer service for 45 minutes. A supervisor would not even condescend to speak to me.

And to drive the knife even deeper, as we boarded an walked thru business class, two seats in business class were empty.

Yes, BA will place dollars over customers. Yes, the seats in economy are tight. Yes, they are basically a discount airline with a higher price.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank David T

October 16th, 2017:

This is the last early flight before the winter schedule.

Wake up at 0430 hrs in order to get to the airport for 0600 hrs, and departure time of 0705 hrs.

Okay, winter here we come

October 13th, 2017:

This used to be one of my favourite Club Europe flight but it's slowly going downhill because of consistent delays.

This is what i was trying to avoid when i stopped travelling with Eurostar.

We will see how it goes in the next few months