“Good and comfortable.”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the airlines that still does not try to compete on prices with the low fares airlines. Concentrating on the carriage but not sales on board and attempt to charge passengers for every movement. Good and comfortable flight.

Write a ReviewReviews (31,969)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked this trip for my 50th Birthday and upgraded our flight to Europe business class, which is club Europe, if I had realised what you got for your money I would have flown easyJet. The lounge prior to take off was very good, but on board the flight not so good. Plane a bit tatty, as we were in the 5th row of business class, when the meals were handed out there was no choice it wS just prawn salad take it or leave it, my husband and I are allergic to prawns, when we pointed this out was just to,d they can take the prawns off, what part of allergic didn’t they understand, then the only offer of food was almonds or bread rollls. Not what you expect from business class or BA.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew British Airways as it is a One World partner. Having flown with British Airways in the past I was surprised that the drink and meal service has been replaced with a very limited paid menu provided by Marks & Spencer. British Airways now is a no-frills budget carrier. Nothing at all was provided on a two and a half hour flight except what was listed in the menu. The interaction with the air hostesses can be compared to that of a shop assistant. One passenger had the temerity to request water and the air hostess ungraciously replied with the cost of a plastic bottle of water, adding loudly that the alternative, water from the tap was free, but that this would not be supplied until after the completion of the paid service. Tap water on a plane? Really? Another complaint was the roll call of passengers to board the plane. Entirely hierarchical, dividing passengers into groups. Apparently passengers are separated by the cost paid for the flight - the lower the price paid for a ticket, the later you are called up. The whole boarding performance was distasteful. I will not be flying British Airways until such discourteous conduct is discontinued and English civility is brought back.

1  Thank rozazor
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took the shuttle down to London from Manchester.
Booked business class to get the extra baggage as was flying on to the USA .
Able to use the club world lounge in Manchester which was very good and worth the expenditure, food, wine, etc.
The flight was on time, and the business class seats were all at the front with the middle seat not used to give extra space.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While this airline is slightly pricier than others I highly recommend you choose it if you are going on a longer flight. This was the only airline that I used during my study abroad that didn’t have any delays or issues and had accommodating staff. I was also easily upgraded and they charged me less for my luggage even though it was over the maximum weight. Everyone was incredibly respectful and helpful. The food was actually rather tasty and the attendants brought me tea and scones whenever I wanted. I definitely recommend this airline if you are taking a longer flight as it is significantly easier.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money