“A company I can trust”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flying with BA is always a solid choice for me. Very rarely is there a delay or a problem unless there is an acceptable circumstance such as bad weather.

My flight to Lanzarote was almost the same as my usual experience apart from a fairly rude women at the check in desk in Lanzarote airport, the fact I couldn’t sit with my partner and a slight delay on the first flight. Other than this the staff were friendly and the flight was fine.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (42,345)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I wasn’t looking forward to an nearly an 11 hour flight. How ever I was pleasantly surprised how good the flight was. The seats were comfortable and were given a blanket and small pillow for extra comfort. The staff were very efficient and friendly.. I had previously booked for a vegetarian meal option and that was good. There were a good selection of drinks available too. The films on offer didn’t really appeal to me but with iPads etc you can easily entertain yourself. The only think that disappointed me was that I didn’t know that the flight I was on allowed you WiFi. I just wish that the staff or pilot had mentioned it.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank MERMAID-T-A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of 4 people had very bed experience with the services in business class during whole flight which were very unacceptable. The cabin crew have ignored us and even refused to help 80 years old man who is disabled after the stroke with the service. We will never going to flight with BA after this experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

BA Club Europe is the worst business class I have ever flown. The exact same seat you get in economy but for 3x the price.

This is a business class where the legroom is so poor, if the person in front reclines you can’t even open your laptop

1  Thank CraigBeck
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bunch of lists and scammers, they held onto my money for 15 days because there was a supposed fraud alert, but cancelled my booking on me without refunding. Multiple times lying that my refund was in process, I went to the office directly at airport and they said there was never a refund started, so I had no ticket booked and no money because they didn't refund it...for.2 weeks. They are liars and cheats, I finally got it all cleared up.THREE DAYS BEFORE FLYING.