“Disappointing flight”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Flight deck excellent with information. Cabin crew unfriendly and disinterested.
I was surprised at the cost of a cup of tea.

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank MichelleDalzielJ
Write a ReviewReviews (42,540)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

As this was a night flight most of it was asleep, however, the seat was difficult to recline.
The worst part was the food, almost inedible, I can't even work out what it was supposed to be, would have been better off with just a couple of bags of crisps.
Why bother if the food is rubbish?

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had no choice, we were in late to search for the flight and we took BA. Frankly speaking I'm quite surprised by the level of service, this is not a national air company, this is low cost. But this "low cost" will well cost you-400-500 euros par person. We made our flights Moscow-London-Paris and back and this is something we wouldn't like to repeat. No food on flight Paris-London I could understand but what is the problem to give a glass of water to take a pill? We can give you water only after we take off they said. I really didn't get why human being must suffer of a headache extra 30-40 minutes. The crew is zombi, unreasonably arrogant and not nice. Tiny sandwich on 4 hours flight to Moscow is ridiculous so eat something before take their flights.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had a flight from Atl - Fco upon arriving in Rome we find out that the airline has broken my bag and lost my partners baggage. We discuss and file a claim with customer service for our entire 6 days in Rome my partner did not have any of his belongings we Called multiple times just to receive the run around .. they finally get back to us the day before we leave to get back home to tell us that our luggage is being delivered between 6pm & 10pm .. guess what they even called our hotel but nothing showed up we spent the day waiting for our luggage .. we arrive at the airport our flight is @ 8am the airline and airport tell us that we have to wait until 6:30am to gain any information about our luggage ... worst experience of my life.. I will never take this airline again. Very unprofessional, poor customer service and what makes it worse is that they give you a tracking number for your bag but u can’t even track your bag.. what sense does that make..

Picture below shows the damage done to my NEW luggage !!

Date of travel: February 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

ok, it is just ok It was an okay not much entertainment. not that clean it looks pretty old. Service good. food is good.

Date of travel: March 2018