“Delayed flight but excellent service”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 10 January 2020

Our flight to Inverness via Heathrow was delayed. While delayed in Dusseldorf we we kept informed and provided with food vouchers. Because of the delay we missed our connection from Heathriw. We were met by BA staff and issued with further vouchers and boarding passes for a later flight. Because our delay was over 3 hours we were entitled to compensation which was repaid within 24 hours of completing simple form. Well done BA and your staff.

1  Thank kinfin

Reviewed 10 January 2020

Flying from Madrid to Glasgow, via London, the first flight was delayed, which meant we lost our connecting flight. They reschedule it and we arrived in Glasgow more than 3 hours later than originally planned. When I contacted BA to request compensation for the delay - as stipulated by current European law - they simply said that the first flight was operated by another airline and BA had nothing to do with it. This is unjustified, as I bought my tickets from BA, the receipt was issued by BA, it was BA who charged the money from my credit card, and the boarding passes stated the code of a BA flight. I don´t think I will fly with them again.

Reviewed 10 January 2020

Comfortable and fast travel, especially in Europe. Nice flight attendants and refreshments on board. The road runs quickly and I was not afraid of my life;)

3  Thank 204blackn
Reviewed 10 January 2020

Return trip so two flights. Both very average, which I was expecting as the planes didn't have the new biz class seat. I wasn't expecting BA to ask for 140 quid to reserve seats more than 24 hours before the flight (ie before check-in opened), despite holding biz class tix. That is really taking the pish.

Food was good - the range was limited but it was tasty and filling. There was only one food service but I was surprised not to have been able to order hot food outside of that (ie to have more than 1 meal)

Cabin crew were excellent.

1  Thank 107jonc
Reviewed 9 January 2020

The service is really good. The seat is poorly design as there is not really any extra leg room space comparing with economic class - just an extra sharing table/space with the customer sitting right next to you.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.