“Great flights”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 23 September 2021

Return flight to Edinburgh from my favourite London airport LCY. Embrayer aircrafts are so great plane type for short haul flights. In both flights the crew was fantastic and even for less than an hour flight I have had free snacks and drink. Defo would travel again with BA

Date of travel: July 2021

Reviewed 23 September 2021

What a bad airline. I had 2 flight with them on the same day and it just seems everything is a mess. Both flights where late with more then a hours.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

Coach class from Gib to Heathrow, we were delayed two hours as the incoming plane was diverted to Malaga.
Besides the delay all was well, until we arrived into Heathrow. At this point they parked the plane in Terminal 3, then bussed us to Terminal 5, made worse by a lack of buses, we waited for the last bus onboard for an extra 15 minutes! What ever happened to the air bridges of yore?

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
1  Thank tim r
Reviewed 23 September 2021

I recently flew with BA on flight 2676 to Paphos, ( not the first flight I have done.) But I felt I had to write a review as to the way the hostess behaved. Excellent service throughout the flight & they never stopped once always busy. Congratulations girls in business class your a credit to your company. That’s why I always travel with BA. See you soon for my next trip.

Reviewed 22 September 2021

6 hours flight with kids and no food , only a small snack bar ! No TV , No WiFi
And if you want coffee or tea you have to pay for it .
What a shame to get this service in a big airline like British Airways.

Date of travel: September 2021
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.