“Nice flight”
Review of Cape Air

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Although Cape Air uses extremely small planes with less than luxurious seating, this flight was pleasant enough. All the employees were agreeable and professional, and we were fortunate to have a smooth flight. Flying with Cape Air felt like a bit of an adventure, but clearly for the employees and frequent passengers it was just routine. I enjoyed the experience.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 3 November 2018

The flight from Boston to Provincetown is just over a half hour but the service of the airport counter people, the ground crew and the pilot is first rate. Yes, the airline representatives ask how much you weigh but they have to with this type of flight. Everyone with Cape Air was friendly and relaxed. The flight was on time and the views afforded on this flight were first rate. I truly enjoyed the flight and will use them again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 29 October 2018

The crew at cape air in stl is nice to me they treat me like a boss they like me so much that i would recommend so many people

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Plane was delayed 6 hours because of mechanical problems rebooked then plane was overloaded. So I had to get off plane and decided to drive instead of waisting anymore time just sitting there and because I booked flight through jet blue and not cape air I received no refund

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I scheduled my flight back in March of 2018, flight going out was fine but I knew something was funny when my ticket didn’t tell me the take off time for my flight back home. Here I am in Chicago, stuck and the woman behind the counter tells me that the next flight is two days away to go back home! She proceeds to say that they have flights going out tomorrow but they are full.. what?! Nothing makes sense and she couldn’t tell me why My ticket isn’t showing detailed information. She then says I can find my own way back home and they will probably reimburse my expenses within a few days of sending in a copy of my receipt. I will never fly out with this company again. Uber my way home $215.00 later. Thanks again cape air!