“Best Service!! ”
Review of Cebu Pacific Air

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Cebu Pacific has really nailed my flight. I was flying from Sydney to Manila for vacation, its my first time travelling with Cebu Pacific. The staff at the check in counter were very friendly and helpful. I head down to the boarding gate, and when I arrived the crew said the aircraft will be delayed for 15 minutes. The staff kindly told me that I still have time to walk around so I did, and when it was boarding time that same crew that told me, kindly escorted me back to the gate. Once we were onboard the aircraft it feels like you're already in the Philippines because I was surrounded with Filipinos, after take off we were offered food with a mall charge, I took the chicken adobo because it's my favorite Dish. My seat had massive legroom even though I wasn't on a emergency exit and I did not pay extra for extra legroom, the seat was very comfortable. The very friendly crew made my day!!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (2,365)

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

if you traveled from US-Manchester-Singapore-Manila then you can really compare the cabin crew and cebu pacific is the worse cabin crew Hindi lang maingay na akala mo kanila ang eroplano hindi polite the customer service is the worse of all airlines management needs to improve it and to be fair sa airport their staff did really good baggage counter smiling and helpful and actually impressed kami sa pilot pala smooth landing and 20min earlier then schedule

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Flying up has been easy for 'em pilots but you know, landing is pretty much terrible and shaky (compared to my previous flights with a different airlines company, the landing was smooth). We also had a 40 min. delay and was flying to and from the airport. We approached one FA and said that there was "traffic." We patiently waited to land but it was rainy and cold outside, the stairs weren't covered at all.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

They are not organised. Our departure was from clark philippines to singapore. The crew came 20min later than de schedule. We had a total delay more than 50minutes. Because of that..and more..we lost our connection fligh. For that..we are spending a night in singapore..and we missed the flight for our honeymoon. A waste of money..and our time. The food is bad..and they have the worst passager seats.U canot have so inconfortable seats..for international flights.. I have 1.85m and i don't have any room. My knees are crushing the seat in front of me.

2  Thank George S
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Comfort of flight is not good for long flights.
Cannot even stretch my feet.
Arm rest too small to be shared so I had none the entire flight.
I hope there will be improvement in the future.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank zaqxen