“Decent business class for the money”
Review of Condor

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time on Condor. Business class isn't on par with the major airlines but neither is the price. The big difference is the seating - you don't get your private little oasis - but the seats are quite comfy and while 'flat' are tilted.
Can't say enough about the service - excellent.
Plane was very clean and well maintained; flight was on time. All in all a positive experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,785)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Called the airline 4 hrs before the flight. Flight was on schedule. Drove to the airport to find out that the flight was cancelled. I was told the next flight available is in five days.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank KWONCA
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a flight booked with them for a business trip. My flight was cancelled but I never got notified. I only found out after reaching out to them directly after google kept telling me the flight was cancelled and a few searches gave me various flight status's. Trying to find my booking or even check-in took a long time to figure out, but I finally did check-in and added my email information. However, no email notification or anything even after that. Calling the service number led to a 30 minute wait before I gave up and went with the Live Agent instead. The Live Agent was equally unhelpful and unprofessional with responses taking anywhere from 5-15 minutes and answers that didn't really answer my questions. I eventually gave up and called my travel agency, who told me they never received any cancellation notification from the airline either. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE customer service. Steer Clear.

• Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the check in to the final destination everything was great and smooth. It was a long journey so we were kind of afraid of this airline because it was our first time on it, however it was a very pleasant surprise. Excellent service, excellent food, they don't charge you for everything like other airlines and the ticket was super cheap. We felt comfortable and safe through out the journey. They charge 8€ for entertainment, however you can watch as many movies as the flight allows you. I would definitely recommend this airline, thanks Condor and Lufthansa.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

By far the worst airline company I have ever flown with. They cancelled our flight and had to rebook us for a different day, but they were very disorganized. Told us to call customer service, but when we called, they put us on hold for over an hour. Complete and utter disorganized mess. I have flown many times with many different companies, but this is the absolute worst flying experience ever. My advice to anyone who is considering purchasing tickets is to choose a different company and save yourself a massive headache and stressful experience.

2  Thank sard342