“Delta - Delayed Deprature, but good service”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This was a return flight for a round trip. We were glad to observe that at least for the transcontinental flights Delta services have improved, and we were delighted by the amount of communication that came from the pilot. Overall service was excellent and friendly. It is our favorite US carrier and we recommend it.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,573)

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Delta is by far the best airline at this time. We have always gotten fast courteous service on all of our flights. The food is good. The entertainment is good and we are always comfortable.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I left my IPad in or around my seat and did not realize until the following day. I called Delta and person could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Explained entire process and how I would be followed up with. I received several email updates as where in the process and in six days I received a phone call that my IPad was located . I paid a nominal shipping charge and received in a few days. All involved were terrific.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This flight has a baggage embargo going into Key West I suppose have to assume some of the blame, but frankly never heard of a baggage embargo and I would have expected the Delta Representative that I spoke with regarding this flight to have informed me of it, and what it was prior to my showing up at airport with two bags to check and no way to do so, for any price. Since I was flying to work, going to be gone for 90 days, needed two bags, there was nothing anyone at Delta would/could do, they said one bag, period. They weren't nice, they weren't friendly, they weren't helpful. Frankly it was borderline rude as they told me it was my problem. Further, the rep I spoke with to upgrade my cabin seating sold me second leg for more room, when I got to that plane, there was no more room, they took my upgrade fee without any benefit whatsoever, ordinary seat

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Very nice flight without any issues. I think we arrived early. I have been flying with Delta for over 40 years both within the United States and Abroad, and for the most part I have been extremely satisfied