“Kosher meal on the board”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was surprised to get a delicious kosher meal on the board around trip.
Sit was very uncomfortable.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,680)

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Pleasant flight. Was actually in Comfort Plus, not Business Class. Seats a bit roomier, Great Customer service from start to finish. Plug in to keep my computer charged.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

It was my first time flying with Delta, I was very impressed with the service, Most definitely will booked my coming trips with Delta !!!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I booked this flight several months ago for Delta Comfort class which is in between first class and economy.

Inclusions included alcoholic drinks, priority boarding, extra legroom and wider seat as well as snacks. I received all of the above excluding snacks and alcoholic beverages. The only drinks on offer were a disappointing orange juice and water.

First class in front of me received very special attention even though the flight was a short one. Had I known I would not have paid extra.

On a positive note flight departed on time and arrived 15 mins early.

The flight was on a smaller jet called an Embraer ERJ-175.

2  Thank tommomelbourne
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I'm a loyal Delta and Sky Team flyer, and expect excellent service from Delta; Delta consistently delivers that excellent service. The Bay Area was suffering badly from the northern California fires; smoke was heavy and air traffic was much delayed. My original flight was to be SFO-DTW-BUF; I was called by Delta shortly before 8AM on the day of departure and warned that the delays in my planned flight would not get me to Buffalo same day. I went on to Delta.com to look at my options, and rebooked the SFO-MSP-BUF flight. I had to be at the airport about 90 minutes earlier than planned and actually arrived in Buffalo 20 minutes earlier than planned.

Delta's 1st Class service is excellent. Comfortable seats, attentive cabin attendants, good food.