“No complaints, smooth trip”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We have no complaints on our trip from Detroit to Tampa. The boarding process was smooth and quick.. All the flights crews, ticketing and gate agents were very professional and did a great job. The plane was clean and had a great in seat entertainment system for all passengers. The flight departed on time and arrived early. All in all a great flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (40,797)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I paid extra for comfort seating and I will not travel again without it. The seats are more comfortable and you get the extra leg room. You get free drinks if that's your thing. They were very helpful and the service was great! For a disabled person all of these things matter! I took the red eye for the first time. It was nice and quiet. Great trip!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Flew economy comfort. Plenty of leg room and comfortable seat. On time. Courteous crew. *** Love that they text you when your baggage is on board.*** Nice lunch and snacks.
It renewed my love of airline food! Delta has been my first choice for international service for the past year. They far exceed the service of the other carriers. Rest rooms were clean and more spacious than the other carriers. The drop down tray table was actually clean! It’s the little things...thank you Delta..

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My expectations for air travel have declined mightily over the years and I dont need to tell anyone who flies why. So i was surprised to see on-board amenities on my flight to San Francisco. .First - even in Economy their was decent, if not lavish leg room. As always, an aisle seat provides advantage. Second, the in flight entertainment on a personal (albeit tiny) monitor was more than adequate. And third - the surprise - food in economy class beyond pretzels. I had a fruit and cheese plate in both directions and it was very nice. Several real cheeses, grapes, apple slices, almonds, dried apricots and a piece of chocolate to finish.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Unless you are wealthy, or a very small person, there in no room in economy class. I am 6 feet 2 feet and not overweight yet my knees cannot face forward. For hundreds more one can purchase seats that have more space but it there are not many of those.
Sadly, there are not other options as all airlines are doing this. If I could get back and forth some other way I would do it.
The airlines are making both big bucks and making my life uncomfortable. So this is really a rant against all air lines. Please give us some room.