“Faultless!”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Our flight from Paris to Venice was the smoothest most efficient flight we've ever had. Their online booking system was very simple, clear & well thought out. The continuous follow up emails from easyJet before we left was quite astonishing. We gad a very nice guy at check-in in Paris who told us we had SB (speedy boarding) as we had booked exit row seats...bonus! That extra €15 meant we had leg room and were at the front of the queue to board. Worth every cent.

On board the plane was clean and had all the standards you expect. The purchased snacks on board were nice and my wife got some great deals shopping for makeup. All this made the more pleasant by the friendly cabin crew, especially the American lady (wish I could remember her name) who made the flight something to remember.

This is our first experience with easyJet but it most certainly won't be our last. Now to get them down to Australia to shake up the competition!

Date of travel: April 2017
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (40,525)

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Buyer Beware! This is the worst airline I have ever flown on. It is impossible to reach anyone and their flights are delayed consistently, There are horrific reviews on Consumer Affairs with passengers experiencing the same nightmares that I did. It all started when my flight from Paphos to Gatwick was cancelled until the following afternoon. That meant I would miss my flight to Oakland the next day and have to book a hotel for two more days until the next Norwegian Air flight. Norwegian Air charged me a new ticket so the delay cost me over $700 ---none of which easyJet would refund. I was shocked at how rude the staff were to us when we learned they had cancelled our flight. They forced us to be bussed to Nicosia which was hours away or they would make us stay at the airport until the next afternoon. There was no one I could talk to about how the delay would cause me to miss my connecting flight. The CEO of easyJet, Carolyn McCall, is praised for the improvement of "punctuality." Not according to the voluminous consumer complaints. EasyJet has a market capitalisation of c.£4 billion and a net cash position of £213 million---yet they refuse to refund their passengers who experience financial losses from the many flight delays. You get what you pay for on this airline.

3  Thank cymrufilms
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I'd just like to say what a fabulous crew there was on board our flight, especially the crew manager, Lorraine. There was a rowdy bunch that people had complained about and she dealt with them in a very polite and professional manor. The crew were very happy and courteous whilst serving in flight goods and found everything to be well organised. You hear of people moaning about being herded on to a flight but we had no problems whatsoever. Cheap, cheerful and got us to Barcelona and back with no delays..... I've used EasyJet quite a lot and never had any issues. Highly recommend

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Well, on the way out, 1 hour delay as the menzies truck left us stranded and plane had to wait for another truck to pull us back. ofcourse we lost our slot to take off and a total delay of an hour.

on the way back, departure 1 hour 20 minutes late. luggage handling issues.

so expect a delay either way! next time train it is!

1  Thank Lucia D
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Good deal for disabled travellers as you get the external lift to the aircraft. No stairs to climb as they have the hydraulic lift off the front of the plane. Courteous staff and reasonably comfortable seats. A no messing, no frills airline , but they do a great job for disabled or incapacitated travellers. Great service all round

Date of travel: April 2017