“Porto - very good”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Gatwick full to bursting and checking own suitcases in was a bit of a shock. Staff on hand would have been better used behind a traditional check in desk to assist more people. Departure gate announcements low key so a preboarding family with child missed out. In flight was good and on time. Return check in much better with desks behind which the staff sit - easyJet please note this is better. Busy flight and cabin bags were too many so 15 cabin nags were checked in to hold at the gate. Impressed how the plane was turned around in half an hour. In flight service was calm and collected, very good. Legroom and seat pitch ok for max 2 hours, am over 6 feet tall so about my journey limit.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (31,492)

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We did 3 flights across Europe on our recent holiday on very competitive fares. We pre purchased extra baggage to ensure no disputes over excess baggage. On one occasion we were told we were overweight but I politely asked the lady at the counter to recheck my booking for the pre purchased baggage - not sure if this was an attempt to fleece a few extra £'s even though she had all the boOking information on the computer. The iPhone app was very good and kept us informed of flight status and location of baggage carousels. Would have no issues travelling with them again.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Flight from Catania to Naples, Italy. We were totally ripped off by EasyJet at the gate, my wife had one small handbag and a regular size backpack as carry on, they insisted that counts as two pieces of carry on, therefore we were charged €60 for the "extra piece". Instead of arguing with fear of missing the flight, we paid... There were many other Italians passengers went through with no hassles at all, perhaps we were discriminated against because we are holding US passports... I don't know? For sure we will never fly Easy Jet again.

1  Thank ronniepoon
Reviewed 23 September 2017

The Terminal for Easyjet in Bordeaux was the worst we have ever been in. No toilets. You could only check in 2 hrs prior to flight and there were not enough seats for passengers waiting. People were sitting on the floor. I cannot understand why Easyjet do not do something about it. How women on their own with small children coped with toilet visits and piles of luggage I do not understand. We usually like Easyjet but if you have to endure this dreadful airport, don't bother. Otherwise the flight was fine.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

In about every respect, this was a superb experience with easyJet. From ease of booking on the website through to on-time arrival at my destination, everything flowed. Also, notably, food and drinks were reasonably priced (vs some other no-frills carriers). And the flight attendants I felt were excellent. This is a class operation which I will use again!