“Booked wrong flight time”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I was booking a trip to Liverpool and accidentally selected the wrong time (19:40 instead of 16:40), I realised when the email came through and to change online was going to cost circa £25-30 so I phoned the helpline. Lovely lady changed my flight time and only charged me the difference of £8 which was excellent customer service and this is why I am writing this review!
This mistake was totally my own fault but thankfully Easyjet sorted it for me, Thanks Easyjet!!

Write a ReviewReviews (31,607)

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This was our return journey and departure was delayed an hour... We were waiting for a First Officer to arrive from Gatwick. Passengers were allowed to visit the flight deck which was a good touch. Our in flight choice was bacon baggettes - I noticed on the wrapper mine was out-of-date! Other than this, the flight was fine and the staff were very apologetic for the delay. We had no further connections to make so the delay didnt inconvenience us.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve never flown with EasyJet before this flight.

Booking online was simple with no problems. Check in was the same. The flight departed on time both ways and staff were attentive and friendly.

The flight was smooth and comfortable with a range of snacks and food on offer. I would definitely fly EasyJet in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

They were okay. Went on time, ticket prices a bit steep if you ask me. Cabin staff nice. I would use them again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Booked to fly with easy jet on 16 October from Manchester, never been with them before and thought it would be totally budget, however I had a great surprise, the leg room was great (better than Air France to st marten) the seats were comfortable, although didn’t recline which wasn’t an issue.
What really made were the cabin crew! brilliant 5 stars Leeroy and Emma.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)