“average”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

price was right for the flight.No problems at all outbound or returning,will use this company again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,823)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hi, I would just like to say how fantastic our journey was though delayed by over an hour. Darren cabin crew manager for flight EZY2162 was fantastic with his good sense of humour to keep the passengers happy and laughing in good spirits.

His charisma is one to applaud as the passengers were feeling disgruntled about the delayed take off though unprecedented due to the weather.

This sets an example of how customers should be treated and looked after on any flight in comparison to the likes of Ryanair which are terrible.

Thanks for a great flight and hope to fly with easy jet again soon.

Thanks

Akere

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Early morning flight at 6am, lands early into Stockholm which leaves the day to explore. Flight was late taking off, but made up the time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

6 HR delay from Gatwick. Two £3.00 food vouchers. The day we left Gatwick the weather was horrendous with really heavy rain. When we eventually arrived in Belfast the cases of my colleagues and myself were wet on the outside. Which believes me to think our cases were probably left out in the torrential rain for the entire 6 HR delay. Unfortunately for me I think mine must have been on the top of the pile because mine and its entire contents were completely sodden. I needed the clothes inside for work at 9.30 the following day and because of the long delay we didn't arrive at the hotel until 10.30. Luckily the hotel were so helpful and put all my clothes through their industrial tumble dyer enabling me to wear my work clothes the following morning. If they hadn't been able to do that I wouldn't have been able to work. To make matters even worse Easy Jet broke the lock on my case and ripped part of it. Luckily it was only a small tear and I managed to put tape on it for the return journey which was supplied to me at Belfast Airport. I have put 2 separate compensation claims in and because I've never flown with a budget airline before. I have absolutely no idea if I will be compensated for either claim. From what I've heard I doubt it very much.
I have travelled all round the world and as I said this is my first experience of a budget airline and I certainly won't be repeating the Easy Jet experience again. This flight was booked through the company I work with . Next time I travel with them I will pay the difference and fly with a reputable company. Extremely angry and disappointed with my recent disasterous experience.

1  Thank Lesleyl54
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great flight departing from Belfast international to Faro, Portugal, unfortunately cannot say the same for the return flight from Faro to Belfast, the staff at the airport were incredibly ignorant, i had the same size of bag coming back as i did when i left belfast but they made me pay 60 Euro's and put my bag in the hold, i was really anxious and made to feel like i was telling lies, when i said to the girl that was checking my bag that i had no problem at belfast with my bag, she replied "well this is not Belfast" i have recently been told that Faro are one of the strictest airports, needless to say i will not fly with easyjet again after this incident

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)