“You get what you pay for - but stick to the rules and its a fair deal”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight from Nantes was called on time, and passengers proceeded through gate to board. After queing in a glass tunnel in hot weather for about 15 mins the plane landed and taxied up ! We then waited till the passengers disembarked, the luggage came off, the rubbish came off, about another 15 mins, then we were good to go. Shame they didnt let us wait the other side at the gate instead of making us stand / sit on the floor, for 1/2 an hour. As I said you get what you pay for - but cant complain about the price.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (31,519)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Get in the boarding queue or purchase speedy boarding.
We were at the end of the line and even though we’d purchased extra cabin bags they had to be checked in anyway.
The poor staff member had to go through the queue and write labels for at least 50 passengers.
No point paying for baggage as they’ll put it in the hold for free anyway

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Although the flight was jammed packed having speedy boarding made it a breeze.
Overall reasonable value for money

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I haven’t travelled with EasyJet for a few years and I was very impressed with them. Both flights were on time, staff were friendly and helpful.
Will definitely use again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank tracegl
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have flown with easyJet over many years and on the whole I like them. However it seems that lately their standards are slipping, it's only little things but they are all starting to build up.
Things like the cabin crew all seem to get broody when they see a baby to the extent that they forget what food you've just ordered, by the time you get around to remind them they've sold the last one to somebody else.
Some cabin crews are better at getting the snack service completed before the preparation to land than others and I don't believe there's an actual Barbecue chicken meal because when ordered you are told there are none left.
The departure lounge used by easyJet at Lisbon airport is more like a holding cell for illegal immigrants with little seating or ventilation and some of their aircraft are starting to look their age.
Don't get me wrong, despite all these little niggles I would still chose easyJet over Ryanair anyday.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)