“A good budget airlines”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We fly regular with Easyjet and compliments to your crew on board who are making your flight easy and enjoyable

We only experience inconviniance when its time to boarding. We always go for speedy boarding and pay for our Seats. But on Belfast Internal there is no seperation anymore after you have been through the passport controle because when the boarding starts the grond personal just opens both rows and people start to speeds their walking to be at first in the plane. So what is the point to pay for speeding boarding. Then when you are on board people from the back are going to sit on the front paid seats. So they have everything for free and we have to pay for non excisting service

Write a ReviewReviews (38,326)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

They were bad from the beginning and it only got worse.
Couldn’t change my flight on line. Staff at airport unhelpful and to top it off flight was delayed by 1 hour with no explanation: we were left standing at the gate like a herd of cattle.
My return flight was also delayed by 1 hour,which almost cost me my connecting international flight.
DIGUSTED WILL NEVER USE AGAIN.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This was the first time we had flown with easy-Jet and were not sure what to expect. We paid for seats in the first 6 rows and for our luggage; this included "Priority boarding" At the airport we had self service weighing of luggage, no problem at all. The priority boarding was well managed and the seats had extra legroom and were fairly comfortable for an aircraft. The cabin crew were attentive and friendly. We purchased hot chocolate and a very delicious blueberry muffin at a reasonable price. The plane took off on time and after a good flight landed on time at Antalya. Will definitely fly easy-Jet again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Wanderer41-43
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Our flight was delayed just under 3 hours (by minutes), this means we did not qualify for any compensation (needs to be 3 hrs). The pilot told us that the reason for our delay was 'Europe was busy that day!'

We weren't given any information, offered a drink/coupons etc. We were called to the gate and sent away again....

We were literally the last flight to leave the airport that night!

Asked for a water on the plane (as we had been in limbo for hours) and the flight attendant tried to give me murky water from a tap on the plane. I asked for bottled water and he rationed me some into a cup!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My 5 star review is based on comparisons with other budget airlines. i.e. Ryanair/Transavia and even previous easyjet flights.

I have travelled with easyjet in the past, since its early days. And I can say that although their offerings have not changed much over the years, the quality has improved. At least that's my impression after this particular flight.

Unlike other budget airlines, the price included a cabin bag and my tablet purse, the snacks were fairly priced, for a plane, tasty and fresh, (had a sandwich) the cabin crew was super pleasant and helpful, the plane looked and smell clean, overall providing an experience similar to fully priced economy flights, minus the freebies.

It was super easy to book, and the boarding experience was fast. (It wasn't very fast some years back, but this time i waited in line less than ever despite the hall being as jam-packed as ever.)

1  Thank Yiannis E