“'AVOID EASYJET', however deseptively cheap they may seem.”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I booked as early as possible, paid for hold baggage and allocated seating. I printed my boarding passes as early as I could requesting an aisle seat at the back on both flights.
So far, fine.
After boarding at Bristol I was bluntly asked if I would move because 'somebody else wanted to sit there'. Following lengthy explaining, the situation was resolved.
Well into the flight and after the 'sales' service was complete, the cabin crew were at the rear galley totalling up the takings when a passenger requested something else.
We then heard a crew member using the "F" word in full and out loud asking "what the 'F' do they want now".
After boarding the return flight, a nearby elderly passenger was seated and waiting for his disabled wife when the announcement was made, "BOARDING COMPLETE". He was obviously worried and was given no help from the cabin crew who said, "she should be here". After a slight delay, the foreward galley door opened and she was brought onto the aircraft by wheelchair then carried through the cabin 'by hand' to her seat.
After take-off and when the seat belt sign had gone off, I used the washroom before the usual 'que build-up'. Wet toilet paper was all over the floor. I informed a crew member so that they or other passengers would not think that this was done by myself.
The blunt and loud reply from the crew member was, "WE CAN'T DO EVERYTHING".
Most of these jumped up rude crew, including some pilots, are only in their early 20's and serving paying passengers/quest's that are three or more times their age.
At this point I just gave up and returned to my seat and after several flights with easyjet concluded 'never again'.
I would rather travel to another airport than fly easyjet.
Quite close to Bristol is Cardiff Airport and I will have the confidence that easyjet does not fly from there.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,291)

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

So I get to Gatwick and the flight is delayed, I go to the gate and they delay me further. I wait and wait, finally they come and then say I have no seat - all I can do is cry because I’ve had a week of 15 hour shifts and a 6 day week, avd I’ve really been looking forward to my holiday. The airline decides to not let me on after being delayed - tbf I am finally let on but only due to the lovely and absolutely wonderful flight staff who have tried their best to make me feel comfortable so thank you to them. If it weren’t for them I would have cried the whole way. They took my luggage because they had purposely put me last which meant I’d have to wait for the luggage the other end resulting in me being late for the bus and having to call for a taxi - are you going to pay for the £30 taxi easyJet? I have always trusted easyJet and have always used them but after today I think I’d rather shelll out the extra money for a much more reliable flying experience.

1  Thank Jjlynxy82
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The plane left on time - but kept us waiting in the “tube” between airport and the plane unconscionably long — it was hot, crowded, and potentially dangerous to be so cooped up. They started the boarding process before the plane was ready rather than delaying the boarding a bit, allowing the handicapped to get aboard first, and of course giving them time to clean the plane. The seats also go back too far, given the crowded space. A rather nasty woman in front of us put her seat way back, even though my husband is very tall and it was very difficult for him. It’s a claustrophobic feeling, but the rapidity of the flight made it bearable.

1  Thank miriyamg
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What a joke this flight was the crew we’re clueless as was the captain
We had a idiot who did not want to fly after over an hour the captain decided to let them off then his time was up so he went home after talking us all from the plane
Sat around waiting for other crew got to larnica at 2 in the morning instead of 8.30
What shambles from start to finish

1  Thank diane t
Reviewed 27 June 2018

...... big effort to minimise delay.

Boarding quick and efficient and we were underway.

One of my better Easyjet experiences when the incoming aircraft was late arriving.

As always on longer flights, I purchase long legroom seats.

Major worry, is the poor quality of the tannoy, either caused by poor sound, a strong accent, and more worrying, when the captain comes on to give an update, how poor it often sounds, worrying if you could not hear them clearly in an emergency situation.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)