“Late arrival ”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Flight was budget and the service provided was equivalent. What was not good was the flight got delayed by 2 hours. Boarding and de boarding was quick and crew was friendly.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (40,551)

Reviewed 23 October 2018

We recently flew home from Venice with easyjet. I had torn the cartiledge in my knee and was in extreme pain. The air hostess noticed I was suffering as i walked up the plane steps and asked if I was ok. I told her what was wrong and she got me ice to help with the swelling and pain. From check in to landing I found the whole service exceptional.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

First time with easyjet and was pleasantly surprised. Cabin very clean, cabin crew polite and friendly and had more than the usual amount of room. Took off on time and on a return were able to take off earlier than scheduled

Reviewed 23 October 2018

We all know that easyjet brands itself as a "no frills" (rock hard chairs pancaked together, obnoxious employees, fascist packing restrictions, red neck food options on board) airline (for 145 euros one-way)... but besides their typical fun-packed experience we also experienced a 3 hour delay, we were provided with zero helpful information since easyjet has no company personnel at Lanaca airport and we were struggling to milk information from agency personnel. We also had to ask for food coupons because of course the airline doesn't inform you about your legal entitlements. After landing my partner and I both submitted compensation claims separately as we were under separate bookings. EasyJet permits itself a leisurely 45-day period to respond to your claim which has now passed and I have not received a response. My partner has received his compensation despite submitting his claim after me. I have now been sitting on the phone for 16 minutes (wasting more money) waiting for one of their hard-working team members to answer the phone to tell me why I have not heard back from them. Ridiculous. Avoid this airline like the plague.

1  Thank Lia T
Reviewed 23 October 2018

We flew out of Bristol in storm Callum, the flight was on time and the take off, although a little bump, to be expected, was really good, the only down side which made it a 4 rating was the unhelpful staff at speedy check in, they were unhelpful and quite rude, but onboard the flight and at TFS the staff were excellent.

Date of travel: October 2018