“An experience on a low cost flight”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not bad for a cheap flight but try and get to your seat early or like us you will fine other people in it and your cabin space as gone.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,907)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Asked but not really asked as the attendant removed my laptop bag containing two 2 lap tops and attempted to stuff it under the seat in front, This meant I could not get my legs stretched and indeed could barely get my feet in front of me. Attendant was quite rude. Others on the flight had oversized bags and in a a few cases more than one bag. Easy Jet really need to sort themselves out and not allow oversized bags onboard. Not a happy traveller on this trip.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having only done a few flights with the ‘budget’ airlines I thought maybe easyJet would be one of the better ones.

The flight out was pretty good apart from the obvious noleg room!

The service and attitude on the flight back was the worst I have ever seen. Slow, surly and confrontational when asked simple questions.

We waited for nearly 90 minutes to order a drink and at one point we thought we were close to actually getting a drink but the cabin manager rearranged the trolley route to favour another row of passengers at the back.

It seems that only one refreshment run on a four hour flight is not enough, surely do a quick drinks run and then follow on with food?

The passenger at the side of me asked for a tobacco price list and was told ‘we are only trained in safety procedures’ no offer to find out or fetch a price list whatsoever. To make matters worse the cabin manager came along later and really told him off for upsetting her!

Now I know that the most important part of training is safety procedures of course but surely customer service should also be at the heart of the work? After all, the cabin staff are the face of the organisation.

On checking the price (We has paid for one bag and got charged an extortionate 30 euros for 2 kilos overweight on the return whereas the costs quoted on the outgoing were very reasonable) it seems that we could have flown BA for the same money with two cases in the hold, a cabin bag and a laptop case or large handbag. No paying to choose your seat either.

Will try not to use easyJet again unless things change significantly.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank 561sandik
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For one week short break booked return flight from Luton to Nice. Easy to do with many time options per day as well as different airports. Costs were very competitive airport clean and easy to find gate, although busy and undergoing redesign at time of flight. Both outbound and return flights left on time and flight attendants pleasant and helpful. Will definitely use again

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight attendants were helpful, ticket was cheap, the captain was really nice and even though we experienced some turbulence, he was calmly explaining that everything was normal. I liked the fact that we didn't have to pay extra for the carry on baggage. Overall a nice flight, totally recommend.

Date of travel: October 2018