“good flight, shame about the ground handling at Rhodes Airport.”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 16 November 2018

Overall, the flight was very good, the cabin staff were very efficient. The in-flight purchased food was of a good quality I thought. The flight was very smooth. What let it down was the ground handling at Rhodes Airport.

Even though I booked my flight in December 2017, when I arrived at Rhodes airport, I went to the Swissport/Skyserv desk and was told to wait in the waiting area.
After about 15 minutes I was told there were no wheelchairs, or they were broken so I would have to walk through the terminal.
Even though I saw the Thomas Cook rep, come and take 2 of the “so called” broken wheelchairs for her customers. Very suspicious!

I see on the Easyjet web-site it says:-“ you Should not make your complaint to easyJet. Even though you may have booked the assistance through us, under European law the airport is responsible for the service.”

I have osteoarthritis in both knees, so finding walking long distances painful and very slow, so only request special assistance out of necessity. I have travelled through many European airports and have never been treated in such a terrible manner.

On the other hand the service I received at Liverpool Airport was First Class.

I am still awaiting a reply from the Rhodes airport authority.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (40,502)

Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Got told that there was no room for my bag and it had to go in the hold , I told the lad that it couldn’t as I had loads of medicine that couldn’t go in because of the temperature she just replied with “take it out then” - I haven’t paid for an extra bag so how do u expect my to bring all this stuff into the flight because there was no “room”- well there was plenty of room for my bag on the plane - my bag was a small cabin sized and barely filled , if you are going to make people that should have a medical exemption bring all their meds onto the plane and try to juggle them on give us a an extra bag then this is totally unfair and hasn’t made me feel like an after thought won’t be flying with them again

Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

I have traveled to Budapest with hand luggage and small rucksack containing purse, sunglasses and medication. I had absolutely no issue with it however on the way back I had to pack all in my suitcase.

Can someone explain to me how can I get to Hungary but am asked to pack all Ito the suitcase on a way back!?!? Or pay €60. Should there be a same rule on any journey? Or at least friendly crew?

I flew with EasyJet once before (few years) and as my experience was really poor I decided not to fly with them again. Today I had this confirmed.
Staff was really arrogant and not understanding or helpful.

I would recomend to fly with anyone else but Easy Jet. At least you get consistency.

Poor poor customer service.

I will definitely not fly with EasyJet again.

Reviewed 16 November 2018

Not bad for a cheap flight but try and get to your seat early or like us you will fine other people in it and your cabin space as gone.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 16 November 2018

Asked but not really asked as the attendant removed my laptop bag containing two 2 lap tops and attempted to stuff it under the seat in front, This meant I could not get my legs stretched and indeed could barely get my feet in front of me. Attendant was quite rude. Others on the flight had oversized bags and in a a few cases more than one bag. Easy Jet really need to sort themselves out and not allow oversized bags onboard. Not a happy traveller on this trip.