“Autumn break”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My previous Easyjet flight albeit from Manchester was not up to usual standards and 'speedy boarding' was a waste of time and the extra expense. However, my recent flights to / from Faro out of Liverpool were very good. Well looked after with all food / drink available. I appreciate L'pool is less busy than Mcr but the overall experience, staff were excellent

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,887)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Someone once said "it does what it says on the tin". Well that is exactly what you get with Easyjet. Not even a budget airline at times as the final cost, including baggage if booked late, is not cheap. No comparison with national airlines but one can often obtain the same price for an Emirates flight to Dubai for a return to Cyprus.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As it says on the tin. Good flight there, slight delay but it was good on the way home. Like easyJet for the price

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The last time I reviewed Easyjet (June 2017), I was critical of their punctuality; and in the intervening period I have had further cause for complaint. My most recent trip was from Edinburgh to Bilbao and back - incidentally, great value. I was pleased that the return flight left Spain on time and landed well ahead of schedule. However, this bonus was soon lost, thanks to Edinburgh Airport. Once our plane landed, we had to sit on the tarmac because a parking stance was not available; and when we reached the stance, we could not get off the plane because no ladder could be found!
So, in this case - Easyjet fine but Edinburgh Airport poor. This is by no means the first time I have had reason to suspect that Edinburgh Airport has over-reached itself in terms of the throughput it has taken on board.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were a little late but the quality of the service was, as usual excellent. They may be a discount airline but they do make you feel very welcome.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)