“Everything works to plan”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Over the years Easyjet has improved their service. Flight on time, plane clean, reasonable space between seats, good staff service with food and drinks offered twice on 4 hour flight, comfortable seats, good flight progress communication., reasonable prices.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,768)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

EasyJet does well in transporting passengers, and the attendants are nice. However, the services have absolutely no care about their customers. For example, I was flying to morocco with my family. And our coach from Leicester decided to make us wait 1 and a half hours to get to Gatwick. We were only 1 minute late, and they didn't let us in! In the past, I have waited 2 hours for late passengers, and now they won't let me in! It took us £360 to get a new flight!! All EasyJet wants is money!!! I'm never flying it again!!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank NiceTraveler123
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My previous Easyjet flight albeit from Manchester was not up to usual standards and 'speedy boarding' was a waste of time and the extra expense. However, my recent flights to / from Faro out of Liverpool were very good. Well looked after with all food / drink available. I appreciate L'pool is less busy than Mcr but the overall experience, staff were excellent

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Someone once said "it does what it says on the tin". Well that is exactly what you get with Easyjet. Not even a budget airline at times as the final cost, including baggage if booked late, is not cheap. No comparison with national airlines but one can often obtain the same price for an Emirates flight to Dubai for a return to Cyprus.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As it says on the tin. Good flight there, slight delay but it was good on the way home. Like easyJet for the price