“Easyjet for Me!!”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I nearly always fly with Easyjet and very rarely have delays, albeit late back on return flight this time. It is a very social airline and the pilot crew etc. are second to none.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (38,783)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lied on booking cite about luggage allowances and then charged me 50 GBPs to check the bag even though there was room on the flight. They were not friendly and the flight was needlessly delayed due to logistical shortfalls of the staff.

1  Thank Ari L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Normally use another budget airline who’s planes are normally red and silver who has a number two in the name.... I thought a change would be nice so chose easyJet and they were fantastic. The electronic bag drop system is great, the aircraft we went on was literally new, the staff are smart and very good. On an hour flight they did everything spot I. but didn’t look rushed. I liked them that much that I have just booked with them again!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booking on line and obtaining of boarding cards was easy.
As I didn’t pay extra and reserve seats. These were then pre allocated, I would like to have had the chance to change them.
There could have been more help at the bag drop, as I would have been happy to have added hand baggage to the hold.
Boarding was very poor. We were called forward and there was an announcement which lots of people did not hear, to say they were boarding from the front and the back.
This meant that people were pushing to get past each other to find their seats, very uncomfortable.
I feel along with other airlines that Easy Jet has pushed profit first and customers second by making hold luggage so expensive that more and more people take hand luggage which they don’t have room for in the overhead lockers.
The crew were very good and the Captain kept us well informed.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

EasyJet used to be budget with a low level of service, now it’s not not cheap and still offers a low level of service.
Our flight was diverted to Aberdeen as could not land due to fog in Inverness and then the airline let people get off in Aberdeen delaying us further in Inverness. Upon trying again we once again failed and ended up heading back to Aberdeen until we were informed that Operations had sent us to Glasgow! This clearly suited the airline and no passengers or crew as we now landed 5 hours late 200 miles from our destination! No information was given apart from a bus would come soon! No idea when, so we ended up with no choice but to hire a car and make our own way! We were not given any drinks or food all day. We eventually arrived 10 hours late and out of pocket due to car hire! No news from anyone. A joke!
You would only fly EasyJet due to it being cheap, but it rarely is cheap now! They need to simply make it cheaper and then you accept rubbish service or make it better! The choice is EasyJet!

3  Thank grahamb611