“Punctual and value for money”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have flown easyJet several times and have very little to complain about. Of course it is not luxurious, there is no complimentary food, drink and entertainment, and the flights are usually full. But the ticket prices are really very reasonable, the cabin staff are usually polite and professional, and on this occasion they were very punctual. I would be happy to fly with them again - I'll just take my own sandwiches and iPad.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,893)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

having never flown with EasyJet before, must admit I was a bit nervous regarding seating and service, but I needn't have worried as everything was very good.
we did have extra legroom seats, but they were also wider and comfortable.
on my experience I would recommend again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had an early flight and very impressed with this smaller regional airport. Check in was easy and efficient, no hold ups going through Departures. Flight was on time, and a very pleasant flight indeed. Minor delay in return to Southend due to fog causing problems with landing the night before, but this was communicated to us by text from Easyjet before we left our hotel, and was totally accurate to the revised timings. We were also advised the same when checking in at Malaga too. Very impressed with Easyjet and would have no hesitation in flying from Southend via Easyjet again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

smooth flight. timely. busy check in. its an advantage to be able to print boarding more than 24h in advance. to me its a bit advantageous to want to charge people for check in bag but then for actual check in and boarding make several announcements of free offer to check bag in.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I couldn't fault Easy jet on outbound or inbound flights, had a little hold up at check-in Lazarote but system had gone down only 20 mins wait! On-board flight attendants lovely & friendly, very accommodating! One offered to take my phone & a pic of myself & son. Very pleasant journey both ways & I suppose it's in the name.... a very EASY & nice experience! Recommend! :)

Date of travel: October 2018