“Malta for Valentines”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Straightforward flight there and back. Very full in each direction however staff took it all in their stride and no issues. Being so full we had our backs taken off us and put in the hold. Actually this worked quite well as we then avoided the struggle to get them into the very full overhead lockers.
Flight departure time was reasonable however airport processes meant that we had to get up at 04.45!

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (42,488)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did not check in on line, so had to do so at the airport. The lady checking me on must have been under training, as she had to ask another lady for help. I did not ask for an isle seat, which I usually prefer, as I thought this might be too complicated for the lady, and was not too happy when I saw my seat was a window sear in row 31. As it turn out, row 31 had lots of leg room with only two of us sharing 3 seats. It was a very comfortable flight leaving and arriving more or less on time.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Geoff T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On Time for boarding. Minimum price for minimum service. Efficience staff. Very good leg room for the price

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Telkhuong
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good flights both ways however disappointed on return flight as there was hardly any food to choose from. When asked why the steward said that the previous flight had the menu offered. Not really fair. Book your meal ahead!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Easy jet was fine on time.clean and staff very helpful would.definitely fly with them.again. part of a package holiday

Date of travel: December 2018