“Lacked security on internal flights”
Review of EGYPTAIR

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Flew an internal flight. Flight on time and was ok. Security at the time wasn’t great. We had different names on our tickets that weren’t even checked!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,136)

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The flight was very good, we arrived 10 minutes earlier at Cairo airport, waited for a connecting flight, to Germany, the flight was very good, the staff was extremely friendly, helpful and efficient. Amazing crew, like it much.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Really I like so much Egyptair and like so much the friendly helpful staff on board. They are quick in response. All the time doing their job professionally and calmly. Varieties are available. Juice served all the flight time. Chairs are comfortable. Films on board are various. Never experienced like such professional pilots specially when landing and taking off. Thanks many for Egyptair. So proud of them

2  Thank HazelRiver
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have been taking EgyptAir flights for a long time. The simple word to explain my different experiences with them is - inconsistency. So sometimes the crew are very nice and helpful and willing to take the extra mile, I have seen that few times. And also some other times the crew are rude and not meeting the basic expectations. I choose them whenever they provide schedule and price that fits my needs, otherwise if I would choose between them and another European or a Gulf airline, I wouldn't choose them.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

lounge - drink and food selection is mediocre, the seat pitch terrible, old seats on new aircraft, and below average meals with a very poor drinks selection. Ground service and cabin service was great. The cabin crew is however friendly. The airplane is clean. Free newspapers to everyone.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)