“Excellent service, excellent food”
Review of El Al Israel Airlines

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This was my second trip to Israel. I am very satisfied with El Al for many reasons. There is optimum security. The hostesses are very friendly, the food is good. I enjoyed my flight very much. I will fly with El Al again.

1  Thank Isabelle E
Write a ReviewReviews (2,682)

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Worst airline, seat was broken, requested to be switched no seats avail, on the return I requested for a upgrade given the circumstances of my previous flight and they refused, i emailed them a complaint and heard nothing, I called and was shut down, i guess The correct definition would be an airline that doesn't care about their customers nor do they have customer service

1  Thank 998nathan
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The Zagreb airport is strange but the process was rather quick as the airport was empty.
Doors closing was again 30 or more minutes late.
The flight was ok for charter flights, apart from one or 2 passengers who approached the EL AL REP in the flight with a seat problem. She very much brushed them off and didn't even bother to take a look.

1  Thank Yuval D
Reviewed 17 October 2017

You buy a ticket with Sundor and notified that it will be operated by an unknown 3rd party.
The check-in process in TLV was a disaster - we were waiting 1 hour and 15 minutes in the check-in line to Sundor!!
Not to mention 20 minutes before for the security.
We made early check in at home and had the boarding passes - didn't matter.

The airplane was clean, the crew was nice, but the sandwich was a block of ice.
Literally, it was frozen and arts which melted dripped all over the place.

As many (most, all) ELAL flights this also had 30 minutes delay in closing the doors.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We made check in about 20 hours before the departure time. All was full and nothing helped , me and my wife should stay apart each other. A single passenger set in front of us and accepted to change with us . This check should be done by el al management. It's unfoughtfull. I had traveled a lot and in past El Al did arranged couples to stay together.