“The best flights for comfort and entertainment”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flying with Emirates is the best inflight experience you can have. Excellent entertainment channels, helpful staff and good food.

Write a ReviewReviews (36,794)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is always a pleasure flying on a A380 Emirates plane, although it was an economy class, the seat was comfortable and it made my 23 hours flight pleasant and comfortable. The seat and leg room was more spacious than other airline classes, as well, the large High Definition touch screen was a plus++. Entertainment and choices of music were abundant. Travelling from Melbourne to Europe (with 1 stop over) at a 5AM morning flight was troublesome for the body but as soon as I checked in to my seat, I just slept. Food and service were great! overall, I was very happy with my flight experience and did not feel any discomfort at all.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We used Emirates mostly on our flight to and from Europe and they have come a long way in terms of the friendliness of the staff and the quality of of food and beverages served.
The A 380 and the 777-300 were both a pleasure to travel in with great leg room and comfort even though we were in economy.
Going forward we will now always choose Emirates as our preferred airline.
They should be the benchmark for other airlines.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Describe the services you experienced from the operating airline
This is my second time traveling with emirates for a very long distance flight. It has become my preference since the first time experience was very pleasant trip. The legroom and sitting is wide enough for XL size person (like me); but depends on the who is the next person besides you. The check in and baggage claim was no hassle.
The steward/stewardess mostly very helpful and friendly; some quite fierce (maybe tired or PMS.. hehe) but still manageable. Need to improve on toilet sanitary cleanliness especially in long duration flight (more than 10hrs). Overall, it is one of the recommendable and good service flight. Looking forward to travel with it again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very goos service all flights on time. Staff were very good and helpful.food waa excellent. Good service all round

1  Thank lynndi56